Authors should submit their papers through the joint event Easychair account, in which they should specify whether they want their papers to appear in the BELIEF 2018 or SMPS 2018 conference.
Papers should follow the Springer LNCS/LNAI series template, and be no longer than 8 pages, references included.
- Abstract submission deadline: 8 March
- Full paper submission deadline: 15 March
- Author notification: 30 April
- Camera-ready copy due: 30 May
- Conference: 17-21 September
The proceedings of the BELIEF 2018 and SMPS 2018 conferences will appear as separate volumes, both published by Springer-Verlag.
IJAR Special issues
Authors of selected papers from the BELIEF 2018/ SMPS 2018 conferences will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for possible inclusion in special issues of the International Journal of Approximate Reasoning.